To build up and nurture a multilingual, multicultural pace setting 'learning centre', where each learner and learning facilitator does search and research, unlearns and learns, to create a 'niche' for himself/ herself in whatever he/ she/ undertakes, through excellence and hard work, concern and commitment.
To extend the concept of 'transforming the classroom', making it a 'self-propelled' quantifiable change in 'learning to learn', through group discussions and presentations, field trips, interactions with the rural and urban community - a process eventually leading to self management.
1922 - Hindu High school Established in 1922
1935 - Ratan Cottage Property Purchased
1955 - Shri. Sharad Pandit - Our First Principal
1956 - Sanjeewan Vidyalaya Trust Formed
1961 - Main school building complex (Academic) built on Fula Lodge Campus
1960 - Fulla Lodge purchased
1962 - Govt. of India adopted the school for its Merit Scholars
1965 - Arjun House - Assistance from Govt. of India
1978 - Duke of Edinburg Award Scheme
1983 - Science Laboratory Block built
1987 - Multipurpose Hall
1992 - Rural Centre Development Programme
1994 - Rural Centre Built
1995 - CBSE Stream Launched
1998 - Foundation stone of VTC laid by Dr.Rawal - Director, Nehru Planetarium - Mumbai
2000 - Vocational Training Centre completed
2004 - Girls' dormitory built
2007 - The School allotted Integrating Learning Project by Govt. of Maharashtra.
2011 - IGCSE Stream Launched
2015 - Enrolled for International School Award & Spoken English Graded Examination by Trinity College, London